Please note that there are multiple parts to the application. All parts must be complete by 11:59 pm on December 15, 2020 to be considered.
To be considered for acceptance into Crossroads, students must:
- Apply for admission into 9th grade at one of Crossroads’ host Catholic high schools
- Have at least an 80% average or higher in middle school coursework
- Complete the online application, both student and parent sections
- Submit transcripts and recommendations
- Demonstrate financial need
Each Crossroads applicant must also apply separately for admission to the high school of his or her choice and must complete the FACTS Grant & Aid application. Additional information regarding how to complete and submit the FACTS Grant & Aid Application will be sent to all Crossroads applicants in February 2021.
*If you begin the application and would like to complete at a later time, you may do so by scrolling to the bottom of the page and clicking "Save Draft".
Si necesita ayuda para llenar este documento, envíe un email a Damion Wilson (email@example.com) y nos aseguraremos de que esas necesidades sean satisfechas.