Welcome! Below you will see all of our current opportunities.
- You will need to create a free Submittable account or sign in with Google or Facebook credentials to submit to these forms.
- You can save a draft of your work if you would like to finish filling out the form at a later date.
- If anything changes with the information you submitted, please request to edit the submission / If you need to make changes to your form, please withdraw your submission and resubmit.
- Submittable works best on Google Chrome, Firefox, and Safari. Internet Explorer is not supported. Please make sure you are using a supported browser.
- We will follow up with you about your submission by email. Please be sure to safelist notification emails from Submittable and check the email you used to sign up for your Submittable Account regularly.
Please note that there are multiple parts to the application. All parts must be complete by 11:59 pm on Jaunary 1, 2023 to be considered.
To be considered for acceptance into Crossroads, students must:
- Apply for admission into 9th grade at one of Crossroads’ host Catholic high schools
- Have at least an 80% average or higher in middle school coursework
- Complete the online application, both student and parent sections
- Submit transcripts and recommendations
- Demonstrate financial need
Each Crossroads applicant must also apply separately for admission to the high school of his or her choice and must complete the FACTS Grant & Aid application. Additional information regarding how to complete and submit the FACTS Grant & Aid Application will be sent to all Crossroads applicants in January 2023.
*If you begin the application and would like to complete at a later time, you may do so by scrolling to the bottom of the page and clicking "Save Draft".
Si necesita ayuda para llenar este documento, envíe un email a Brionna Street (firstname.lastname@example.org) y nos aseguraremos de que esas necesidades sean satisfechas.